Join our community to receive our quarterly newsletter and learn about all the exciting activities and programs at Workshops for Warriors
Your donation to Workshops for Warriors is tax-deductible and very appreciated!
Listed below please find necessities to sustain our program, from $10 gift cards to large donations supporting our capital campaign.
Please contact Amy, email@example.com, or call her at (619) 550-1620.
Download a copy of our Workshops for Warriors’ Donor Recognition Policy to learn more about how Workshops for Warriors acknowledges donations and gifts. Listed below are ways to give to our nonprofit.
- Donate to our Capital Campaign.
- Contribute to the Combined Federal Campaign #84418.
- Make a cash donation.
- Anytime you make a purchase through smile.Amazon.com, you can designate Workshops for Warriors to receive 0.5% of the value of your eligible purchases- this is a great way for you to give just by making your regular purchases!
- Donate a house or apartment for student housing.
- Donate a car to a veteran or wounded warrior.
Material & Tooling
In the interest of storage and consistency, Workshops for Warriors only accepts the following equipment for our machining and welding students. Click on the buttons below to see a PDF outline of all materials and tooling we can accept. All other material and tooling donations are highly appreciated, but will be sold for cash in order to purchase these items. We also ask that all materials and tools are in good, usable condition.
Offset the cost of training and hire a graduate. Email Sara for details or visit the For Employers tab above.
Fill out our Volunteer Form here and see what opportunities we have available for volunteers.
Your kindness and support is truly appreciated.