Join our community to receive our quarterly newsletter and learn about all the exciting activities and programs at Workshops for Warriors
You can also send a check payable to Workshops for Warriors to the following address: 2970 Main Street, San Diego, CA 92113
We have the demand and need to deepen our impact and increase our throughput of students. Early intervention is critical to ensuring successful transition into civilian life. A new facility on our current property would accommodate 450 students every year, a dramatic increase from our annual throughput of 100.
Employers are seeking to fill more than 2,500 machining and welding jobs in San Diego alone.
The new building and learning labs would be ADA compliant and designed to maximize learning and instruction for all veterans. The new facility will be a hub of activity, a haven for advanced manufacturing learning, and a place veterans can successfully transition into civilian life.
The new facility will include:
- Learning Labs: To accommodate five times as many CNC mills, CNC lathes, CNC lasers, brakes, shears, and CAD/CAM workstations and simulators designed to maximize hands-on learning.
- Additional Classroom Spaces: Transition from one classroom to 12.
- Student and Career Services: An area to provide support services such as on-site job interviews, advising, mentoring, and access to apprenticeship and job opportunities.
We offer a variety of donation opportunities. Contact Amy at email@example.com or 619.550.1620 for assistance.
Naming rights opportunities are available for Anchor Donors.
- Fleet Admiral’s Circle: $1,000,000+
- Admiral’s Circle: $500,000 – $999,999
- Captain’s Circle: $100,000 – $499,999
- Commander’s Circle: $25,000 – $99,999
Other opportunities are available for Supporters.
- Master Chief’s Circle: $20,000 – $24,999
- First Sergeant’s Circle: $10,000 – $19,999
- Chief’s Circle: $5,000 – $9,999
- Sergeant’s Circle: $1,000 – $4,999
- Corporal’s Circle: $100 – $999
Workshops for Warriors is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible and deeply appreciated.